Inner Range Integriti Access Control System
Inner Range’s latest technology platform is the result of continuous industry participation and product development by the people at Inner Range. Integriti delivers a state-of-the-art solution with tangible cost-savings through its integrated Security, Access Control and Building Automation functionality
Integriti is perfect for small sites through to large multi-campus institutions. Only pay for what you want when you need it; Integriti’s flexible modular design means it grows with you. And because it’s an IP-based networked solution, utilise new or existing I.T. infrastructure for boundless connectivity
Simplicity of Use
Large or small, everyday use of your Integriti system is simple.Unlock doors, turn on or off security areas all by simply presenting a card at a reader or by using the colour graphic keypad. Manage your entire system via intuitive Windows® based software.
- Monitor and control the movement of all personnel and vehicles in your facility. Protect critical assets and manage the safety of your staff and visitors.
- Easily assign access permissions mandating who can go where and when, including visitor access.
- Manage the reporting of security alarms and audit their responses.
- Ensure compliance with business systems and government regulations.
- Respond to emergency situations, lockdowns and alerts.
- Manage your OH&S liability by utilising competency based access control.
- Remotely monitor and control your Integriti system with iOS and Android Apps.
- Manage your entire security operation from a single user interface. With Integriti acting as the complete Security Management System, integrate a variety of security sub-systems, such as CCTV, Biometrics, Mobile Duress, Lighting, Air-Conditioning, Intercom, Fire and many more.
Inner Range Integriti is typically used in:
Estimated costs – 5500+ depending on qty of access control doors, types of doors, installation conditions and qty of card readers and other integrations