If you’d like to replace an alarm battery, please follow the general steps below.
1) Open the lid of the alarm control panel
2) The alarm should go off if it has a tamper switch
3) Enter the code to disarm the device
4) Disconnect the leads from the battery terminals and remove the battery.
5) Replace the battery and put everything back.
If you have monitoring, call your alarm monitoring company up to let them know that you’re going to change the alarm.
If you’re not sure how to do this and would like the peace of mind of having someone else do it for you, we can send a licensed technician out to change alarm batteries for a flat fee of $250 inc GST (inclusive of the battery).