As a victim of crime in Melbourne, your safety is important and there are things that can be done to help improve it.
Through the Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal (VOCAT) you are able to obtain financial assistance if you are victim of crime. This can include:
- counselling and medical expenses
- safety related expenses
- loss or damage to clothing worn at the time of the incident
- loss of earnings
- funeral costs.
Serious Security can assist with your Safety Related issues.
We have installed the below systems in homes to help keep our clients safe
CCTV Surveillance Systems
– record and deter intruders
– can be used as evidence for breaking of AVOs
– typical cost – around 2000-3000 (depending on qty of cameras & installation conditions)
Alarm systems with panic buttons
– to protect your home when you’re away
– to provide a panic mechanism if confronted with dangers
– typical cost – around 1250 -1500
Key benefits with Serious Security:
> we offer super fast quotes (usually 1-3 days)
> we treat our clients with respect
> fully licensed and insured
> installations are usually done upon approval of the victims application and not upon payment. This means you get protection sooner.
Contact us for a confidential free quote