School PA systems are used for operational and emergency communications within a school. Our public address system has the capability of covering the complete K-12 grounds. This would include all the classrooms and interior public areas and the outside parking lots and athletic fields.
Below: typical implementation of a PA system for a school.
- School Public Address System for Instant Voice Messaging and Emergency Notifications
Provide voice paging and instant messaging throughout the school area, regardless of size
- Send emergency notifications quickly and easily from a main console or over the phone
- Broadcast to certain zones only meaning messages are targeted.
- Enhance safety with automated weather alert messaging and emergency panic button stations
- Add innovative scheduled bell alerts and clocks time synchronization
> horn / ceiling speakers as required.
> Microphone in administration area and base station
> Server software